Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Del Scorcho

I have been staring at this blog trying to figure out what to title it and finally just typed in what I was thinking about- Del Scorcho. I LOVE Del Scorcho from Del Taco and I can't figure out why they don't bottle it up and sell it. I would buy it by the case and put it on everything I eat---EVERYTHING!!
Ok, I feel better.  :)
I bought this zebra striped flower at a craft store. It was 50% off and I couldn't wait to use it! Here's what I came up with!
 
  
Thank GOODness for Taco Tuesdays!

3 comments:

  1. oh del scorcho...well you know how feel...so do you Sarah! haha love the flower!

    Shana
    ColorBlind

    THRIFTERS WANTED LINK UP HERE

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just contacted the del taco corp office. you can get a case of 1800 packets of del scorcho delivered to you home for around 55 bucks.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a blog of your own, let me know! Have a great day! :)