Monday, December 2, 2013

2 Weeks Out: Are We There Yet???

Happy Belated Thanksgiving!

Here's how I spent mine.....

Yummmm...ground turkey and Sriracha! That's new! :-/

I'm just going to spare you my whiny rant about why I'm annoyed that I'm training for a bikini competition during all of my favorite holidays. 

I'll spare you that so I can move onto my whiny rant about all the cardio I have to do now! UGH!!!
I was already doing 5 days a week of 1 hour cardio sessions on top of my 4 days of lifting..etc. 
NOW...my coach has informed me that 3 of those cardio days need to be two-a-days.
Two times a day...I need to do a one hour cardio session. Oh..and I still need to do my normal workouts 4 days this week. Oh...and I still need to work my full time job, measure and pack all of my food ALL the time, and last but not least...I was told to make sure I'm getting 8 hours of sleep a night. 
Hi...umm...I don't know what calendar my coach is looking at but the last time I checked, there were only 24 hours in a day. 
I'm also pretty positive that he enjoys telling me how horrible each week is going to be. 
(Yes, Geoff...you know it's true. You LOVE seeing the look of horror on my face.)

*sigh*

I just need to remind myself that I only have 12 more days of this. 
12 more days...12 more days...12 more days...

In other news, I get to shave all of my arm hair off for the first time in my life this week. That should be interesting. And I booked the first of a few tanning sessions next week.
By the end of next week, I will be a dark, hairless redhead with an obscene amount of makeup wearing a shiny bikini and heels I would normally never be caught dead in. 

Who. Am. I.

Ok...time for progress photos!
I went to Vegas over the weekend for my hair appointment, so my sister had the task of taking my pics. It was 45 degrees outside and I'm fairly certain her neighbors were able to watch this play out. 
But really...let's be honest...I said goodbye to my modesty when I signed up for this whole competition thing.


I'm pretty happy with my progress so far and so is my coach, which is great!
That means all of this torture WILL pay off. 

Well, I'm off to bed! Have a great week, everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a blog of your own, let me know! Have a great day! :)