Sunday, December 8, 2013

1 Week Out: Slooooowly Approaching the Finish Line!

And when I say "slowly"...I really mean it.



That's me....pulling a sled....with weight on it...in the rain. Haha...never a dull moment at Train Insane Gym!

This week I managed to accomplish two-a-day cardios. I didn't know how I was going to do it. But, after an emotional meltdown midweek, I made a decision to cut the whining and finish my work. 
My alarm would go off at 4 a.m. I would hop out of bed, change my clothes and get to the gym. After work, I would change again, get in my car and head back to the gym. I did that schedule three times this week and it was EXHAUSTING. And I'm just talking about my cardio. I still had plenty of other work to do on top of that (see above photo). 

This week really tested me on many levels. FYI..when you are carb cycling for as long as I have, your brain stops functioning normally. I misplaced or left things in various places so many times this week. I'm forgetful and clumsy. Ugh..I can't wait to be on a normal balanced diet again. 

But, here I am. It's now Sunday and I'm still alive.  This week is still going to be tough. Monday through Thursday I will be doing two-a-day cardios, as well as additional work to tighten things up. 
I'm hoping that the excitement of it being my last week will be enough to get me through! 

My last week...wow...can you believe it? It feels like forever ago that I started all of this! 
I started my training July 1st, but I didn't take photos. I have no idea why. But, just to give you some sort of comparison, I pulled up my photos from September 1st and compared them to my photos from this weekend. I am blown away with the progress in just three months!!!!!





I'm so excited and nervous to get on the stage next weekend. I'm excited for it to all be over, but I also just can't wait to see what my 5 1/2 months of hard work has produced! 

I will for sure have a huge blog post from my competition. Whether you like it or not, I will be wallpapering this page with photos. LOL

Until then, I hope you all have a great week! See ya on the other side! 























No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a blog of your own, let me know! Have a great day! :)