Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Gone With the Wind

Yes, one of my favorite movies! And I'm not even going to start talking about the Gone With the Wind themed party I fantasize about having. The only problem is that the entire guest list would consist of my friends Cindy, Jenny and myself.
(They too have excellent taste in movies)
But that's not what this post is about. 

I jaunted off to Las Vegas for the weekend for Shana's birthday party. 
When I got there, I was greeted with INSANE WIND!!!!
A.B. and I decided to brave the tornado and take a stab at some blog pics. 
The location of choice was outside of an H&M over at Town Square. 
Only fitting considering my H&M hat matches the H&M wall. :)
Oops!!!!

The wind was ca-razy but it made for a fun photo shoot. :) 
Thanks A.B.!

2 comments:

  1. Second pic down is my favorite!!! Ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So like when are we REALLY going to have this party??? I keep waiting...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a blog of your own, let me know! Have a great day! :)