Friday, March 18, 2011

Channeling Kelly Taylor...

"Da-na-na-na...Da-na-na-na [clap] [clap]" (90210 Theme Song- obviously!)
I had another frantic morning where Outfit A didn't work out and I had about 15 minutes to come up with Outfit B. I HATE that kind of pressure! I grabbed this sheer floral print shirt and thought, "He-LLO Kelly Taylor!" I was always a bit obsessed with Beverly Hills 90210...I'm talking REEEEEALLY into it. So I decided to sorta pull in some early 90's fashion (including Kelly's dark lipstick) and mix it with some updated stuff. I'm not completely sold on it, but trying new things is what it's all about!

 
Right about here is when I realized that I HAD to leave for work! NO time for more pictures! (My bed isn't even made...ugh...where is the bed making feature in picnik.com???)

Want to venture a guess as to where the rest of my photoshoot took place? Did you say the Women's Restroom? You're correct! Note to self: HORRENDOUS lighting in the bathroom. This is the last time I wait till morning to try on my outfit for the first time.
I did get a few accessory pics in my room before I flew out of the house.
 
Pretty terrible photos if I do say so myself! :) Better luck on Monday! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a blog of your own, let me know! Have a great day! :)