Thursday, March 3, 2011

All I need is my corsage....

Ever since I can remember, I have always felt I belonged in the 1950's. I love the frilly dresses, the hair, the makeup....it's all too adorable. So, I decided to throw a little somethin' together. :) 
 I have to say..I'm having a lot of fun with this! I actually get excited to go home and play "dress up." Even my co-workers are getting into it! Just this morning, my friend at work said she wanted to wear a red necklace with her black and white outfit today because she thought of me. Hey..that's a start!

Dress: Anthropologie (2008- $?), Sweater: Gifted (H&M- Thanks Amber!), Belt: Thrifted (Savers- $2), Shoes: DSW (2004- $?)
Scarf: Gifted
Click your heels three times.
Earrings: San Francisco street stand ($?)
See you tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a blog of your own, let me know! Have a great day! :)