Thursday, February 12, 2015

13 Weeks Out: Eating is My Favorite

This pretty much sums up how I feel every few hours.

Is it time to eat yet?!?!?

And I am legitimately sad when my meal is over!


When you've been doing this bikini thing a while, your life tends to revolve around food. 
Whenever I'm invited to do something, my very first thoughts are "Can I take my food?" Or "How long will I be there?" Or "Can I eat right before and then hurry home to my food?" 
It can definitely make things difficult and I would be lying if I said it didn't affect my desire to go out. I mean really....sometimes it's just easier to stay home where your food is. 

Anyhoo....how about some progress pics? 


No big changes yet...but just wait! SO excited for the next couple of months!

On that note...it's time for me to eat again. See ya next week!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a blog of your own, let me know! Have a great day! :)