Thursday, April 19, 2012

Love


My Grandpa loved my Grandma very, very much. In fact, I don't think I even have a memory of the two of them where he wasn't calling her his "sweetheart" or "dear".
Unfortunately, we lost my Grandpa a little over a year ago. 
After some time went by, my Grandma was going through old jewelry and asked me to see if there was anything I was interested in.


Yes, Grandma...I'd be happy to take a look. ;)
My Grandpa bought this bracelet for my Grandma and I absolutely love it. 
It's sweet and delicate and it simply says...."Love". 
Perfect.


I decided to be "simple" overall today. I knew it was going to be warm and I felt like being very casual and comfy. Most of my outfit is thrifted- which I LOVE! It feels so rewarding to get compliments on an outfit that costs less than your lunch. haha
I love you, Grandpa and Grandma!
You've set the bar high...but I'm aiming to get there. :)

1 comment:

  1. Well I love this. You know how I feel about this kind of stuff....Adam's grandma passed and I got to take with me some of the most amazing treasures! These are the best kind...and you can remember him whenever you wear it. Pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a blog of your own, let me know! Have a great day! :)