Friday, February 18, 2011

All Wrapped Up in College!


Anyone who knows me knows that I looooved college! I made so many friends and participated in so many events. One of the best things about sorority and fraternity events are the t-shirts! I really like free t-shirts...a lot....too much maybe. But really, besides bedtime, when you do you wear event t-shirts once the event is over??? The answer is nowhere. This is why I made a t-shirt quilt! Okay..I know I am not the first person to make a t-shirt quilt, but it's MY blog and I love my quilt! :) Here are some pics of my FAVORITE blanket!
Sleep tight!!!

4 comments:

  1. I love this post! So cute! That's one of my favorite quilts. It's soooo snuggly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your T-shirt Quilt! hehe I sooo want to make a t-shirt quilt Dawnya!!! I have all the same t-shirts, except for maybe a couple dorky orchestra and ballet shirts haha! TEACH ME....which would entail you coming back to Vegas. Please and Thank You!

    Shana
    ColorBlind

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha love the last pic!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a blog of your own, let me know! Have a great day! :)