Friday, February 18, 2011

All Wrapped Up in College!


Anyone who knows me knows that I looooved college! I made so many friends and participated in so many events. One of the best things about sorority and fraternity events are the t-shirts! I really like free t-shirts...a lot....too much maybe. But really, besides bedtime, when you do you wear event t-shirts once the event is over??? The answer is nowhere. This is why I made a t-shirt quilt! Okay..I know I am not the first person to make a t-shirt quilt, but it's MY blog and I love my quilt! :) Here are some pics of my FAVORITE blanket!
Sleep tight!!!

4 comments:

  1. I love this post! So cute! That's one of my favorite quilts. It's soooo snuggly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your T-shirt Quilt! hehe I sooo want to make a t-shirt quilt Dawnya!!! I have all the same t-shirts, except for maybe a couple dorky orchestra and ballet shirts haha! TEACH ME....which would entail you coming back to Vegas. Please and Thank You!

    Shana
    ColorBlind

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a blog of your own, let me know! Have a great day! :)