Saturday, January 7, 2012

Putting the color inside of my world....

I think my patio photo days are over. Would you like to know why?
A.B. (Amazing Boyfriend) has now become my photographer!
Oh yes..it's true.

This. Is. Serious.

Haha...one of the many cool things about A.B. is that he lives in Belmont Shore (Long Beach- if you aren't familiar.)
We had a lot of fun today finding little spots to take pics in.



For my outfit, I went for sort of a rocker look (as "rocker" as I can get) by wearing this old leather jacket that I forgot I had.
I think I've had it since college....
which...umm...was like....2 years ago....
*sigh* I wish.

Having A.B. take my pics was pretty fun....even if I did end up with some like this one. Haha...





I have to say it....this was A LOT of fun today.

I think I'll keep him.

1 comment:

  1. yay for AB's and punk rock outfits...love this look Dawnya...I see you are stepping out of your box a little...things are so much fun here...loving the pics!

    Shana

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a blog of your own, let me know! Have a great day! :)