Monday, August 8, 2011

"Thank you for being a friend!"



Today's title has two meanings. 

#1- Blanche Devereaux called and she wants her blazer back. 

#2- This morning, I laid to rest to my trusty hairdryer of 4 1/2 years. 
As if taking it's last breath, the hot hair turned to cold air in a matter of seconds. I frantically pushed buttons and tried unplugging and re-plugging it in. Nothing worked. It will always remain close to my heart and served me well, day in and day out over the last few years.
Hairdryer, from the bottom of my heart, thank you.

Ok...onto my outfit! I got this awesome blazer and these killer heels during my thrifting adventures in Florida. I'll be posting pics from our shopping trip tomorrow.

I hope everyone had a great Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Dawyna, you look fabulous!! I absolutely love that blazer!! And those smokin' hot shoes, too! You're so cute, girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a blog of your own, let me know! Have a great day! :)