Wednesday, August 10, 2011

A Solo Mission

My routine is the same most mornings. 
My alarm goes off at 5:00 a.m. for the gym. I get home around 6:15 and I'm out of the shower by 6:45 to start figuring out my outfit. Once I'm all ready for the day, I grab my mini tripod and I go out to my patio to start taking pictures of myself. Do you know how hard it is to do this photo shoot BY MYSELF every morning??? 
Some days are better than others, but today proved to be especially difficult. I could NOT get my pictures right! And since I was running late, I didn't have time to take a thousand more to fix the problem. So here's what I came up with...
 This one was ok, I guess. The only thing is 
I didn't like how I cut my shoe off. 
So, I tried it again. 


Well, now I've cut part of my head off. 


Hey! Not too bad! WAIT...ugh...my necklace is turned around. 


Now my head is cut off MORE! Maybe a new spot would help. 


Blurry. Of course.



How about we move onto some close-ups. 

Isn't this scarf gorgeous??? My lovely friend Candice recently went on a European cruise. One of her stops was Turkey, where she found this beautiful scarf as a gift for me! It was so very thoughtful of her and I'm so excited to be wearing it today! Thanks, Candice!!!

I hope you enjoyed this little behind-the-scenes look at my morning! 
Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. You're welcome! YOU make it look fantastic!! One of the things I love about your blog is how true it is to the little frustrations we all face every day but you still pulled it off and the cutest pic is the one where you look frustrated! I must say thumbs up to the lavender top too. Don't you love that these wonderful pieces of clothing would never had met if it weren't for you?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a blog of your own, let me know! Have a great day! :)