Friday, July 22, 2011

Tied with a bow.

I realized this morning, as I was looking through my 30 pieces, that I have only worn my little short sleeved cardigan once during this whole challenge. I decided to button it up and wear it as a top today. 
I knew that I was going to have to do something interesting with my accessories to make this outfit stand out. I have seen lots of gals wearing scarves in their hair in many different ways. I admit that I have been afraid to try this. 
I don't know why. I can't explain it. 
I'm also afraid of bees. 

Sidenote: I LOVE my Madden Girl flats! 
I got them for $7 at Savers and they had never been worn! 


So, let me ask you....the scarf bow...is it too cute? Or is it Tupac?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a blog of your own, let me know! Have a great day! :)