Thursday, February 26, 2015

11 Weeks Out- Road Trip

In a matter of two days, I managed to drive to Anaheim, grab a workout, get a body scan, have my computer looked at, go to Disneyland and California Adventure, do my cardio, attend a posing class and drive back to Las Vegas. What a weekend! 

             

I have to say….if you are in the middle of bikini training and you want a weekend getaway, I HIGHLY recommend visiting a fellow bikini competitor. It makes things so much easier and so much more fun!


She won’t look at you weird when you roll up to her house with all this:




She will drink clean cocktails with you at a bar! (It’s just soda water and cucumber….no alcohol)




And of course….she’ll be your workout buddy.




I had so much fun this weekend and although I still stayed on point with my food and workouts, it felt like a much needed break. 



On to progress pictures. I lost 2.2 pounds this week which was awesome. I also found out that my body fat % has gone down since January. I went from 20.9% to 19.4%! And I believe I’m starting to see a glimpse of abs. It’s woooooooorking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



And on that note...I will leave you with this little gem...







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a blog of your own, let me know! Have a great day! :)