Monday, November 7, 2011

For a Good Clean Feeling...No Matter What...

Don't ask me why or how the Orbit gum commercial popped into my head when I put this outfit on. I mean...I guess it KINDA resembles this look???
Ok, well, either way...I like it. I could probably come up with a million and one ways to wear this denim dress... which makes it awesome in my book. Plus..I have owned this minty treasure of a coat for a couple of years and have NEVER worn it. 
It was $5 and it's simply darling!
Ok...I'm off to bed! Nighty night, kids!

1 comment:

  1. OMG hahah I love the title of this post!!!!!! You love amazing.... This is one of your best looks (in my opinion). You are such a gem!

    http://mythriftedcloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a blog of your own, let me know! Have a great day! :)